Rochdale Solutions are the lead partner in the Tree of Time: Rochdale Borough Timebank.
We are keen for local people of any age and from any background to join us. We run weekly drop-ins that enable people to share what they like doing; what they would to know more about; how they can help others and the help they would like.
To create opportunities using the assets of the community; its businesses, its organisations and its people
The purpose of the Tree of Time: Rochdale Borough Timebank is to enable local people to help others in their community and be rewarded for it.
The Tree of Time: Rochdale Borough Timebank is a member of Timebanking UK www.timebanking.org and therefore able to access a range of support, documents and guidance which then enables us to provide a safe and productive environment for time exchange.
How timebanking can help you
- Is free and anyone can get involved
- Rewards people for sharing their experience with others
- Brings people together
- Helps people feel more confident and improves their self esteem by valuing what they give, what they enjoy doing and most of all their life experience
- Makes people feel happier about where they live
- Gives people a support and friendship network
- Is safe and abides by the TimeBanking UK safeguarding policies and procedures.
It is easy to join the Tree of Time: Rochdale Borough timebank
- Just click on the following link where you will be taken to the Tree of Time: Rochdale Borough Timebank area on Hourworld.
- In the top left hand corner of the page is a box that says Become a Member.
- Click on the box and follow the instructions for completing your application form.
Want to know more? Please ring Josh or Laura, the Timebank Coordinators, on 01706 815 805.